23 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Imagine, imagine . . .




Complete the song with the missing words below;
always               used to pray         stay in           There is                the greatest thing                 used to play          love              imagination           used to be
There was a game we …………………………………..
We would hit the town on friday night 
And stay in bed until sunday 
We …………………………………… so free 
We were living for the love we had and 
Living not for reality 

It was just my imagination x3 
There was a time I ……………………………….
I have always kept my faith in love 
It's ……………………………….. from the man above 
The game I used to play 
I've …………………………….. put my cards upon the table 
Let it never be said that I'de unstable 

It was just my imagination x3 

……………………………………. a game I like to play 
I like to hit the town on friday night 
And ……………………………. bed until sunday 
We'll always be this free 
We will be living for the ………………………. we have 
Living not for reality 

It's not my ………………………………. x3 
Not my x18
Formun Altı

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder