29 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Fruit of the Month, Orange

Two weeks ago there was a feast in our classroom which is called Prep M. One of my students, Hamza whose father is growing oranges made a surprise to us. He brought about 5 kilos of oranges to the classroom and made us so happy. Although I don't like eating so much :) I can't refuse my students' offers. 

First of all, I got a knife in order to peel of the oranges for my students. Gnam Gnamm. I like all kinds of fruits especially oranges which come from Mersin. 


As you can see in the pictures below everyone feel calm and normal before eating oranges.





     I know Uğur looks a bit sorrowful but there is no problem. Uğur is the coolest guy who is wearing eyeglasses.
     When we ate the oranges everthing started to change. We were feeling better and better. Then suddenly we got crazy.
Sultan and Emine who were eating the oranges lost their humanity :)
What happened at the end of the eating session? Here it is:
 It was such a wonderful day with oranges :)
I want to thank Hamza for oranges, sending me the photographs, and also, for taking photographs to Nurşah.

10 yorum:

  1. you're welcome it doesn't matter. bon appetit :) In fact Lutfiye teacher ate oranges while she was posing nice :) that day was better. . .

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I think,murat feared ugur :) that was something amazing :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. :) Dear hamza,thanks for your oranges and comment. I will ask Murat whether he is afraid of Uğur or not?

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Don't problem my teacher, I will bring a few oranges in classroom for that the posing and eventhough you don't like eating oranges :) :)

    YanıtlaSil
  5. how does your spend time :)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. i am worrying at the moment for i didn't come that day in school

    YanıtlaSil
  7. how I wish you were at the school at that day

    YanıtlaSil
  8. no, I was not. I went to seminar or I didn't came at that day. because if I came , I had photo taken, too. is not ? =)

    YanıtlaSil