29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Gotye-somebody that I used to know




I. Match the halves; fill the gaps with one of the following prepositions.

Prepositions: 
for, like, of, in, on, at, about.
1) Now and then I think ____
2) ____ when you said

3) Told myself that
4) But felt so lonely
5) But that was love and
a) you felt so happy you could die
b) ______ your company

c) it's an ache I still remember
d) when we were together
e) you were right ______ me

II. Fill the gaps with the right words from this box:
addicted, end, friends, glad, resignation, sense, sadness,

You can get _______to a certain kind of ________
Like ________to the end, always the ______
So, when we found that we could not make _______
Well, you said that we would still be _______
But I'll admit that I was ______that it was over

III. Listen to this part. Then, guess and match the verbs and the meaning in this song.But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No, you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need, that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
Verbs
Cut (me) off
Make out
Need
Stoop (low)
Collect
Change
Feel
Guess
Meanings
To feel the necessity
To separate from someone
To pretend or understand
To lower oneself
To make a substitution
To experience an emotion
To think or believe
to gather 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder