29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Bang Bang


Complete the sentences by using the past forms of the verbs in pharantesis

Bang bang you ……….. (shoot) me down
Bang bang I ……….. (hit) the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang my baby ……….. (shoot) me down
<>()<>
I ………..(be) five and you ……….. (be) six
We ……….. (ride) on horses made of sticks
I ……….. (wear) black you ……….. (wear) white
You would always win the fight
<>()<>
[Repeat chorus]
<>()<>
Seasons ……….. (come) and ………..(change) the time
I ……….. (grow) up I ……….. (call) you mine
You would always laugh and say
Remember when we used to play
<>()<>
[Repeat chorus]
<>()<>
Music ……….. (play) and people ……….. (sing)
Just for me the church bells ……….. (ring)
After echoes from a gun
We both ……….. (vow) that we'd be one
<>()<>
Now you're gone I don't know why
Sometimes I cry
You ……….. (not say) good bye
You ………..(not take) the time to lie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder